Reordered the subsections alphabetically.
Made it clear the utilities are command line driven.
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|Ming includes the following tools in the "util" directory of the source package||Ming includes the following command line tools in the "util" directory of the source package|
Ming includes the following command line tools in the "util" directory of the source package
- [:makefdb:makefdb] - rip fdb font definition files out of a swf or generator template file.
- [:bindump:bindump] - show file data in hex and binary
- [:hexdump:hexdump] - show file data in hex
- [:makeswf:makeswf] - compile actionscript code into a swf movie
- [:gif2dbl:gif2dbl] - convert a gif-file to dbl
- [:gif2mask:gif2mask] - convert a gif image to an alpha mask
- [:png2dbl:png2dbl] - convert a png-file to dbl
- [:listaction:listaction] - show actionscript in the swf
- [:listfdb:listfdb] - show contents of fdb font file
- [:listjpeg:listjpeg] - show frame header info in jpeg files
- [:listmp3:listmp3] - show frame header info in mp3 files
- [:listswf:listswf] - swf format disassembler
- [:raw2adpcm:raw2adpcm] - convert a raw (pcm?) soundfile to a adpcm-coded soundfile (smaller size than raw)
swf to... converter
- [:swftoperl:swftoperl] - attempt to make a perl/ming script out of an swf file. Look at swftoperl.html
- [:swftophp:swftophp] - attempt to make a php/ming script out of an swf file
[:swftopython:swftopython] - a todo for pythonfriends not done yet.